Friday, September 10, 2010

Hello everyone, I have not been on this blog for quite awhile. We have just moved house well 2 weeks ago to be exact and well slowly getting there. Not to sday I have not done any crafts during this time, I did finish off a bag for my sister in law.. will take a pic of it and put it on here soon.. and also started another bag as well, soon I will be all bagged out. I have to finish off the bags for the family first and then I thinka break from bags will be in order. I am also at the present time learning how to crochet. So far have been practising and now actually started, I want to make a blanker for each of my girls. For their new rooms. and then see what comes up after that. I have so many things that I want to do and just not enough time. I also would love to make a few of those flannel blankets for my sister and sister in law that are expecting. I think a tutorial on the blanket is in order Sharelle:) I am sure you have inspired many.. Many things that I want to get down and hope to slowly get my list done. So that is what I have been upto lately, hope to have some pics up soon...


Henrietta

No comments: