Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What I have been busy with...

As the title suggests this is a quick post of what I (sharelle) have been busy with in the last month or so...inbetween the madness that is Christmas & the New year and Holidays ect!

A pair of Denim Pants for my Little Miss

Close up - dont you just love the owl hem, i do!


Patchwork Diary Cover, this was a christmas gift for my BIL girlfriend...


Another Christmas gift for my SIL
So there you have it, you can also add another Diary Cover and another bag  to the list but i forgot to take photos of them before gifting them oh and also another pair of baby pants! The Christmas gifts were last minute rushed sewing (and by rushed i mean finishing the bag at 9:30pm on Christmas Eve!), we dont generally do christmas presents in our family (and extended family) but decided at the last minute to organise a Secret Santa with Hubbys Family to kill some time Christmas evening :)

At the moment I am madly scambling to finish Miss W's quilt that I have shown a sneak preview of in a previous post. It was meant to be finshed for her first birthday but that was on Saturday just gone so I've decided that now the sooner I do manage to finish it the better! I am resisting the urge to start anything else new until this is done!

Till next time,
Sharelle

Click here for Diary Tutorial
Click her for Baby Pants Tutorial - with this particular pattern I did adjust the size to fit a one year old...

No comments: