Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rainbow Stitching...

Wow, it has been a long time between posts for me!

I have started to get back into the sewing swing this year, but so far most of my projects have been part of my challenge that I set for myself this year - a year of handmade gifts. It's going well so far, if you would like to see what I have been up to click here!

Recently we got together for a craft night again - with a rainbow theme this time! We hope to use our projects from the night as part of a new header for our blog so keep an eye out for a few changes.



My project from the night was a rainbow butterfly stitched onto cotton using some nice bright embroidery threads and a simple back-stitch. At the time I wasn't sure what I would use the embroidery for but have since thought of a good idea for it's use - stay tuned!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice embroidery designer

Unknown said...

How can I get a pattern for the little rainbow vest? My little nephew would look great in it, but I am unable to find the pattern.